Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Eat, Sleep, Create Mixed Media Class at StampNation

There is a fun new class going on over at StampNation that teaches all about Mixed Media called Eat, Sleep, Create.  This was a little "scary" for me because it was outside the box but once I loosened up, I had a lot of fun.  This class also includes tips and tricks on Bible journaling and I've shared a sneak peek at the end of this post.  The full project can be seen at StampNation.

Jen Carter CP SN Mixed Media

Here's the card I created for this class.  I used Distress Oxide inks to create the background: Picked Raspberry, Lucky Clover, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers & Cracked Pistachio.  I also sprayed some Sparkle Shimmer on it once it dried to give it some sparkle.  The stamps in the background are from Lil' Inker Designs Unstoppable stamp set.  I added a little gold glitter washi tape also.


The sentiment is from Neat & Tangled and is called Hope Anchors.  It embossed in black on a piece of Catherine Pooler Vellum that was die cut with one of the Lil' Inker Designs Dual Dotted Rectangle dies.  I added some Iridescent Bubbles from Studio Katia to finish the card off.  


Here's a sneak peek of my Bible journaling project that I've shared on StampNation.


For more information about StampNation and the StampNation community, check out this page.  I hope you'll come over and join in on the fun, learning & sharing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...