Monday, February 5, 2018

New Frantic Stamper Stencil


Frantic Stamper has a new release out and it includes lots of items for the women in our lives, including our moms.  They even have a new product out this month, their very first stencil which I've used on this card.

Happy Birthday Mom 

FRA-STN-001-DIE-10413-10380-CL-072-Jen Carter

I started by using the new Vintage Floral Stencil (6" x 6").  To create this look I used Deco Foil Transfer Gel and spread it over the stencil.  After letting it dry I applied white foil to the top of it and ran it through a Minc machine.  

FRA-STN-001-DIE-10413-10380-CL-072-Jen Carter Closeup

I used the Elegant Sakura die to create the large floral piece.  I then die cut the new "mom" die with the For Mother die set.  The "happy birthday" was stamped with a stamp from the Many Happy Birthdays stamp set.

FRA-STN-001-DIE-10413-10380-CL-072-Jen Carter Closeup foil

Here's a closeup of the foil on the card from the stencil.  You can achieve a similar look with embossing or texture paste.

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...