Friday, February 16, 2018

A Spring Bike Ride 🚲


I'm so ready for Spring are you?  I work at an elementary school and there has been so much sickness.  I'm so ready to get past this!  Bring on Spring! 😎

Lil' Inker Designs Sale
Before we get to today's card, I wanted to let you know about another special that is going on at Lil' Inker Designs this month.  You can get the fun Hello Awesome stamp set & Awesome Word die FREE with a $75 purchase!  Use code "AWESOME" at checkout!



A Spring Bike Ride

Jen Carter Spring Bike

I made this bike scene using several older (but still good!) products from Lil' Inker Designs.  I started by putting together the background.  The yellow panel was first die cut with the super cute Quilted Stitched So Sunny die.  Then I put the three pieces of paper together and die cut them with the fun Color Blocking die.  The sun is the Sunshine Large die and the clouds are in the Rainbows & Clouds die set. I die cut the bike with the Rustic Spring dies & then stamped it with the coordinating Rustic Spring stamp set.  The bike was colored with copics.  The fun spring word was die cut using the Brush Script Spring Word dies.

Thank you for taking a look!  Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

Love this! I’m getting back in my cycling routine today!

Ava Gavloski said...

Intense color, striking projects

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...