Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Paradise Found Release by Catherine Pooler


Welcome to the Paradise Found & Spa Ink Release from Catherine Pooler Designs! 


Hold onto your seats because this is a great release.  Have you seen the beautiful new ink colors?  Let me tell you they are gorgeous!!  



Also, if you had your eye on the Naturally Inspired SOA box and were waiting for those items to arrive in the store, you're in luck because they are releasing today too!  Whoop, Whoop!  If you'd like to shop now to make sure you get what you want before it possibly sells out, you can shop here now!

Today I have two cards to share with you using new products and new ink.

Walking in a {Plaid} Winter Wonderland

Jen Carter Plaid Winter Wonderland 2

This is my favorite card that I made with this release.  I started by stamping this awesome new Plaid Background Stamp with Midnight ink (it looks gorgeous stamped in the new colors too!!).  I trimmed the edges down so that the Midnight cardstock would show on each side.  

Jen Carter Plaid Winter Wonderland Closeup 1

This new Small Doily Die is so pretty!  I die cut it out of Kraft cardstock.  I then stamped some of the "greenery" from the new Winter Wonderland in Midnight ink and the new Eucalyptus ink color that you'll love for all things floral!  The sentiment and bow are also from the Winter Wonderland set as well. I tied some black twine around the middle of where the doily would go and then popped up the doily with dimensional tape.

A Winter Wonderland Wish

Jen Carter CP Winter Woodland Best Wishes 1

I love this new Winter Wonderland set and all of the wonderful things you can do with it!  There are also coordinating Winter Wonderland dies.  For this card I stamped the birch trees from the set on white linen paper for some texture using Black Jack Ink stamped off once and then stamped again for an even lighter tree.  I smooshed some ink onto an acrylic block and then used an aqua pen to pick up the color and draw the lines on the tree.  I know it looks labor intensive but it went really fast!  I stamped the deer in Icing on the Cake ink and the bunny is also stamped with that ink but stamped off once first.  I masked off the tree so the bunny looks likes she's hiding behind it.  The bird is stamped with the new Peppermint Scrub ink.

Jen Carter CP Winter Woodland Best Wishes Closeup

For the top of the card I stamped the snowflake cluster from the Winter Wonderland stamp set in VersaMark Ink and then embossed with the newly released, exclusive (and pretty cool!!) Wanderlust Embossing Powder.  I die cut the gorgeous Best Die on paper that I had blended Juniper MistDaydream & It's a Boy inks.  I then pressed the die cut into VersaMark Ink and embossed it with the same beautiful Wanderlust Embossing Powder.  The "wishes" sentiment is stamped from the Simply the Best Stamp Set.

Spa Ink Color Collection

Jen Carter CP Spa Ink Colors Swatch

I wanted to stamp out all of the gorgeous new colors for you so that you can see them together.  (This stamp is from the Medallion Mix-Up Stamps also being released today.) These are perfect rich colors, great for all of your Fall & Winter themed cards!  I LOVE them so much!  Pictured above are Royal Treatment, Juniper Mist, Daydream, Eucalyptus, Green Tea, Sauna, Mandarin Spice & Peppermint Scrub.  Believe me they are totally worth the investment!  You can purchase them HERE! 😀  And, if you don't have any of these gorgeous inks yet, why not treat yourself to the entire collection for Christmas??!!  You can find the complete ink collection HEREThey are honestly my favorite inks ever! 

Keep Hopping
To see more from this amazing release, be sure to visit all of the designers who are posting today!

Jen Carter (You're Here!)


Don't forget that along with these great products, most of the products from the Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Box are also being released!  

Thank you for stopping by today!

88 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE your cards, Jen!! So awesome!!! ♥♥♥

CADC Blog said...

Awesome cards! The plaid background is amazing. Can't wait to get it and play. So many ideas!

Unknown said...

I love all your cards! Just beautiful!

Avra Williams said...

Love, love, love!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Stunning cards! Very festive!!!

Susan White said...

I love your woodland card it is beautiful!!

Colleen said...

Jen, I love that card! I ordered that set and cannot wait to use it.

Unknown said...

I loved the first card then saw the second one. They are both beautiful cards Wow!

Jo Ann Lovell said...

Love your cards and this collection is awesome!

Ardyth said...

Stunning! I knew that the plaid would look fab stamped in black on red and you proved it! Love your pretty winter scene, too!

Allison Cope said...

What amazing cards Jennifer!

Unknown said...

I can’t decide which card I like best...they are both incredibly cute!

Lorie Brunner said...

Your winter wonderland card is spectacular! Thanks for the inspiration!!

JmB said...

Beautiful cards. I love that plaid, and I'm usually a polka dot girl. The winter scene is gorgeous too. Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Beautiful work!

Jeanette said...

Love the plaid stamp. I like how you used the small doily die. Very pretty.

Grace said...

Awesome cards. I love the card using the woodland set.

Sharon said...

Jen, your cards are gorgeous. The plaid stamp is wonderful for doing backgrounds, Wow! The winter scene is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Love your cards. I adore the glitter you used.

Teresa Selby said...

Just love your cards! Love the little rabbit peeking out from the tree. I also love the plaid color you did. Thanks for sharing your idea's with us. Have a wonderful day today.

Nana Donna said...

Oh I so love your cards. So so pretty, I just ordered the inks and plaid background can't wait to get my hands on them.

2wheelsinheels said...

Super cute! I really enjoy your attention to detail, having the bunny hide behind the tree.

Stampin2day said...

The plaid background is so so beautiful and so so classic! I love it when classic things become a trend! I am sure I will use the Plaid Background stamp for a long long time!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards!

Susan Powell said...

LOVE your cards Jen!! That winter scene is beautiful and the wreath on the doily - so pretty!

LisaMarie said...

Beautiful cards, I love how you used the doily die!

Denise said...

Beautiful plaid background! I really like that card!

Marianne said...

Love the soft look of your woodland card. Catherine's inks are amazing for generation stamping. I have just created my first cards using the Winterhaven collection and created a card with the poinsettia stamp by simply stamping the poinsettia 6 times withour reinking. I'm hoping to photograph my card tonight so that I can share it on my blog and at StampNation.

Unknown said...

I cannot wait to CASE your lovely red plaid background. Both of your cards are stunning. Thanks for the inspiration.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You really, REALLY did a Super Outstanding Creative job!!

Ashlyn said...

Beautiful cards!

Nana Griffin said...

Love your plaid background on the first card and the scene is adorable on the second one.

Sue Smith said...

Jen, I love how you designed these cards. The plaid background is stunning with the medallion. :)

Dawn T said...

wow. Your cards are amazing. I’m totally in love with the plaid. Love the idea of stamping it in black on a coloured background

Rhonda Price said...

Love your cards

Sue D said...

Wonderful plaid card and I like the sparkle in your woodland scene.

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!!

Jeanne H said...

Your glittery "best" is just super. Love it. The plaid stamp is sold out, but I'm wait-listed. Yay.

Ellen C said...

I love these beautiful cards.

Susan said...

Great cards. I can see making similar cards for different friends. Thanks for sharing your inspirational talent!

MelissaF said...

Gorgeous cards, love the red plaid with the kraft and your woodsy scene is so pretty with those new colors and stamps!

Sue Wareham said...

More great inspiration Love that Plaid background

Jill D. said...

I absolutely love the winter woodland scene. I have been wanting some trees and these are beautiful. I also like the BEST set as well. Nice job!

Donna said...

The red & black plaid looks gorgeous & I love what you did with the doily die! So sweet how you placed the animals in your lovely winter scene - so very beautiful! Thanks for sharing your designs! :)

Unknown said...

I so want that plaid background!

Unknown said...

your cards are awesome, especially the feather card. I have the stamp set and red red the die today. May I CAS your card? I really Ike what you create.

Four11Lady said...

Absolutely wonderful cards...........I especially like the one that you made with the plaid background.......that one definitely is an eye catcher! Thank you for sharing your exquisite creativity. :)

Unknown said...

Love that plaid stamp! Very nice cards

Cheryl Jones said...

Your cards are amazing. I like the second one best because of the critters. 🙂

Cheryl

canadian_liner said...

Your winter forest scene is adorable (wonderful detail on the tree trunks) and I love that plaid background is every colour I've seen so far...such a classic. Love the kraft doily for the sentiment.

Nancy-Anne said...

I have to try your technique with the BEST die. It's so classy!

blbrennan said...

The PLAID....so beautiful in red and black!

SusanME said...

Your plaid card is perfection!

Chrissy Larson said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I ordered my inks yesterday and I'm dying to get them already. ;)

Teri S. said...

Oh, your card with the deer just grabs me! Beautiful indeed.

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the plaid and the new ink colors, but Winter Wonderland
is my favorite! Your cards are gorgeous.

Penelope said...

The winter wonderland card is beautiful.

FD91354 said...

Very beautiful. Love this winter wonderland stamp set. It will be great with these SPA colors!

Dee Earnshaw said...

gorgeous cards - thanks for the inspiration :)

Holly Graham said...

Beautiful cards, thanks for all the inspiration.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love that plaid. So bold and masculine.
The winter scene is darling.
thanks for sharing.

Connie Hinkle said...

Love your cards!!!

Judy said...

I love the plaid on every card I have seen, especially your two tone. The other card is stunning, what you did with the "best" has me mesmerized.

Deborah Kaye said...

Your cards are beautiful! I totally love the plaid one!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards! Love the plaid background, and the sweet critters!

loceanjo said...

I love that little deer\1 Beautiful cards!!

Annie C said...

That plaid background stamp is fast becoming my favorite and I haven't even got it yet! I also love the birch tree scene with the cute animals. Nice!

Unknown said...

I love, love, love your Winter Wonderful card.

beth said...

Great cards.

minnesotabackyard said...

Jen, I love your plaid card with the Kraft doily!

Melody said...

Beautiful cards. My favorite is the card with the deer.

JanetB said...

Both of your cards are wonderful, I love the deer card, but the plaid with the stamped small doily is really my favorite, too.

Nioki77 said...

Love your cards

mtscrapgal said...

I like the doily die cut used with the greenery stamps. It's perfect against the bright plaid background. The birch trees in the 2nd card are very realistic. The scene is just right with the sweet animals.

Sherry said...

I really like your card designs! The red and black background looks great and love the "best" card too.

jandbspiegel said...

Both cards are beautiful, but I really like the woodland background. I love sparkle so the embossing is a great look to me, but the hiding bunny - Love it!

Mary Nelson said...

Incredible cards! I'm loving everything about them!!

Laura said...

I agree - you red and black paid with that small doily die in crumb cake is gorgeous. On the second card - I think I'm in love with that little deer. Love the wood scene you created.

Phyllis said...

I really like both of your cards. Great ideas.

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

foleysfriend said...

Love the really cozy feel to your first card and the fresh and frosty feel to your second card. So lovely.

Unknown said...

Really great cards! I did a double take when I saw your "flannel" card - the red and black together are so striking and so realistic! Very cozy!

Jodie Ramdas said...

Beautiful cards Jen! I love how much the Best die stands out with the ink blending and the embossing powder over the top!

Trina said...

Beautiful cards. The second card is awesome.

Unknown said...

Such stunning cards! I missed out on the naturally inspired stamp of approval, so glad they made the products available now, they are so flexible and can be mixed and matched with other releases! The second card would have to be my favourite, the winter woodland set is absolutely stunning, could be used not just for winter but anytime of the year with different colour combinations! Love it, thanks for the inspiration!

Localeyez said...

The red card brings out the Scot in me but that 'best' one is THE best!

Ronnie said...

I love both your cards, but my favorite is the wooded area one. I think I'll be copying that one.

Daria said...

That red plaid card is a knock-out, and I love all the cards with that wonderful deer. Thank you for sharing these beautiful cards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...