Thursday, July 13, 2017

May Your Day Be a Splash


Hello!  Happy mid-July already!  The summer seems to be flying by!  Have you had a chance to check out the newest July Frantic Stamper die & stamp release yet?  I've used a couple new products from this release on my card today.

May Your Day Be a Splash

Jen Carter Rolling Wave Whale Splash

I think that the whale is so cute!  It is a new die set called Spouting Whale.  I attached him with foam tape on top of panel strips that I die cut with the Rolling Wave Card Panel Die that I really like!  I only used the inside pieces from that die and attached them with foam tape also.  For the sentiment I die cut one of the banners from the Double Fishtail Labels die set in yellow.  Then I used the rectangle piece from the Striped Frame & Insert to stamp the sentiment from the Under the Sea Stamp Set.

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...