Monday, July 10, 2017

Many Wonderful Things

Jen Carter Birch Flutter Wonderful Things 1

Many Wonderful Things 

I love these layered dies from Birch Press Designs.  Recently at our Stamping Away Retreat I got to play with more designs from this company that my friend Tracey McNeely brought & shared.  This one is called the Flutter Plate Layer Set. I really enjoyed putting together the various layers and finding color combinations to use with these gorgeous butterflies.  It's so simple to put together and yet it really makes a statement.  I paired the butterflies with a beautiful sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Best Mom Ever stamp set.

I'm going to link this up over at the SSS Wednesday Challenge, Summer Sunshine, because butterflies definitely remind me of summer days!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...