Monday, February 13, 2017

Thank you Berry Much!

Hello! I wanted to play along a little with PTI's 10th Anniversary challenges.  This challenge was to use a set released during PTI's first year in business.  I chose Green Thumb which is the set that made me fall in love with PTI!  I loved all of the separate elements that the set had and how easy it made stamping the different pieces to an image with different colored inks.

Jen Carter Green Thumb Thanks 2

I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to color the strawberries on the stamp and then sprayed the stamp with a fine mist of water before stamping on watercolor paper.  The frame is die cut with the A2 Noted die set.  And the cute little frame is from the Tag Sale #10 die.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...