Sunday, October 23, 2016

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #381


Welcome to the next Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #381!  This week the challenge is to use a get well theme on your card.  All of the details, including prize information, can be found on the Cupcakes Inspiration blog.  I hope you'll be able to play along! This week our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.

CIC381 Jen Carter

I had the A Little Sketchy Nurse digital image from Bugaboo to play with.  I decided to keep the card super CAS to keep the focus on the image.  I colored her in with my copic markers and added a little enamel heart to the sentiment.  I used my Silly Stitched Die to create the stitch around the card which I felt matched the sketchy feel of the image.  


The theme this week is "Get Well".  You can choose to use the cupcake graphic for inspiration if you'd like but you don't have to, as long as your card or project fits the theme.

I hope you'll join us this week for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #381!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

Love the super simplicity (CAS-ness)! The little nurse image is a delight!
Hugs,
Debbie

Birgit said...

What a sweet card! CAS and as sweet as can be!

kReN said...

How cute is this scene you created for us. Those little houses in the back and that car with the tree on top is so adorable. Really sweet card! Thanks for sharing your creativity! Another great release from Lil Inkers! kReN@afourthlife

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...