Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Boo! on at Stick


Hey everyone!  Today I have a fun Halloween project to share using products from Lil' Inker Designs latest release.

Jen Carter Ghost Boo Stick 2

For this project I wanted to do something a little different.  I made the ghost by taking a book and wrapping white, sparkly yarn around it 30 or so times.  Then I slid the yarn off, tied it with a knot in the middle and cut the loops off of the ends.  Then, I took a small foam ball (I bought a package from the dollar store for $1) and put some hot glue on it and put the yarn on top.  I trimmed the ends after that to even it up and then added some googly eyes and twine.

Jen Carter Ghost Boo Stick Closeup 1

For the tag I used the Speech Bubbles 2 Die and then attached the Boo Word Die from the Halloween Word Tag die set that had been cut from purple glitter foam.  I attached that to a toothpick and poked it into the foam ball.

Jen Carter Ghost Boo Stick Package 1

My 2nd project is very similiar but this time I put the little ghost inside a Halloween treat bag.  I made the ghost with the same instructions as above, adding an orange bow for the ghost's head.

Jen Carter Ghost Boo Stick Package Closeup 1

This time I created a tag from the Wonky Rectangles dies.  I added the EEK Word Die from the Halloween Word Tag die set and then stamped the sentiment from the Batty Hugger Stamp Bundle.  To insert the ghost into the bag I used my Big Bite to punch a hole in the bag and then inserted it.  There are candies inside the bag.



Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...