Saturday, March 26, 2016

Peeking Bunny

We are getting ready to head out to an Easter Egg hunt and I thought that this next card would be a fun one to share.

Jen Carter Bunny in Hole Front

I started by die cutting my kraft cardstock with the Woodgrain Card Panel being careful to leave all of the pieces in so that it would look like a tree trunk.  I then cut a circle from that and placed woodgrain cardstock behind it.  I used the adorable Bunny Butt die from Frantic Stamper to put the bunny together.

Jen Carter Bunny in Hole Closeup 3

I cut the tail out of white felt.  Don't ya think bunnies need a fuzzy tail! :)  The little flowers are from the die set that doesn't get enough attention because it is adorable called Singing in the Rain.

Jen Carter Bunny in Hole Closeup 1

The border at the bottom was created with a few of the Nested Egg dies & the Block Easter die.

Jen Carter Bunny in Hole Inside

When you open the card you see the other side of the bunny peeking through the hole.  I used the Bunny Butt die again and used the feet for the ears.  For the face I used one of the dies from the Large Marshmallow Bunny dies.  I added the flowers again from the Singing in the Rain set.  The sentiment is from Accessory Words #3 die set which has lots of cute die word options!

Jen Carter Bunny in Hole Collage

Here you can see the front & back side to side.

I'm entering this card in the If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge to use bunnies.  I'm also entering this into the Card Concept Challenge #51.  I'm going to go with Clean & Layered as the style I used.

Thank you for joining me today!

6 comments:

Missy Pink said...

Awwwww this little bunny is so totally adorable, love that you have done front and back. Perfect for the this Easter break, well done xx

LauraJane:) said...

This is just TOOT SWEET!! I love that bunny tail:) Thanks for playing at TCC:)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!! How cute is that little bunnies butt poking out! Love the wood grain embossing and all your beautiful elements to your super sweet card!!
Thanks so much for joining us over at The Card Concept!

Kerin said...

Awww this is too cute! I love that you added him front & back! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

Anonymous said...

wow xx so cute thanks for joining us as Give A Crafter A Cookie Lisa DT x

Deanne Saunders said...

Oh my, this is just the CUTEST!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...