Monday, January 25, 2016

Out of this World! Shaker Card

Good morning!  I hope you had a great weekend!  Are you tired of the seeing the rocket cards yet?  I hope note, because I still have several to share!

For today's card I used the rocket to make a shaker card!

Jen Carter XOXO Rocket Front

I started by die cutting the rocket from the Rocket Launch die set from patterned paper.  Then, I die cut it a second time using fun foam that already had adhesive on it.  I added my clear window and adhered the layers together, then added my sequins.  For the dots on the front I used pink enamel dots.

Jen Carter XOXO Rocket Closeup

For the clouds at the bottom, I used two of the Stitched Cloud Edgers dies and I die cut a sheet of vellum several times and layered them on top of each other.  I love how this turned out and how you can still see the patterned paper in the background.

Jen Carter XOXO Rocket

The sentiment is from the Sentiments from Space clear stamp set that I am over the moon (pun intended!!) about!!

I'm linking this card up to the Sunday Stamps Sketch Challenge #118 (I turned the sketch upside down).

I'm also linking up to the CASology blog with the theme of "Clear".  I used clear cardstock to make my rocket's shaker window!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoy your day!

Supplies
Stamps: Frantic Stamper Sentiments from Space
Dies: Frantic Stamper Rocket LaunchStitched Cloud Edgers
Paper: Crate Paper Hello Love, PTI Raspberry Fizz Dots, Vellum
Ink: Fresh Ink Fuchsia, VersaFine Onyx Black
Other: Various Sequins (some from Pretty Pink Posh), My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots

7 comments:

Deidre said...

I totally love this card! The patterns, the shaker, the colors...so nicely done! Thanks for playing along this week over at CASology!

Monika Reeck said...

woooww
how can I start
I love that rocket
love the mini shaker on that rocket
love your pink
love the DP
love the idea of the clouds and change the position of the sketch
your card is a winner card
I believe it
this is FUNTASTIC CARD
Many thanks for joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time...
hugs, Monika (DT Member)

Melissa said...

Oh, my! This is absolutely adorable! Used to seeing rocket cards in boy colors, this has me smiling from ear to ear! What a fantastic card!!!
Thanks so much for sharing with us over at CASology! :)

Teresa Kline said...

hi Jen! sweet card, so fun...I adore the pink love shaker rocket...so cool! I am thrilled you played along with us at sunday stamps challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

stampwithamyk said...

This is too cute! I love the shaker card with the rocket image, perfect sentiment for Valentine's Day too. Thanks for joining us a Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, this is super cute! Love the scene and those dies!

Annette Elliott said...

OMG! this is so darn cute! Love your layout, with the vellum clouds and the shaker rocket! So clever and adorable! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with Sunday Stamps! this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...