Saturday, June 27, 2015

ShowCASe Your Style Color Challenge #18


**I have lots of new listings for stamp sets for sale on my "Stamps for Sale - Updated" tab above!  Or you can click here.  Take a look if you have time!  Thanks!**

Welcome to another ShowCASe Your Style Challenge!  This week's challenge is to use the color inspiration photo that has been provided (scroll down to see the photo).  I thought it fit the ombre trend well!


Jen Carter SCYS Color Closeup



Jen Carter SCYS Color

For this card I pulled out the Smarty Pants stamp set to create the pencil, scribble & sentiment.  This is one of my favorite, go to sets from the Clearly Whimsy line!  I then used three stars from the Birthday Balloon stamp set and stamped them on my cardstock in a triangle pattern.  I thought that this photo fit well with the ombre theme so I added a strip of my favorite Striped Ombre Paper to the side.   

I hope you'll play along with us!  We would love to see your creations using stamps from the Clearly Whimsy line, but all products are welcome to be used and no one is disqualified from winning!  The challenge is open for 2 weeks.  You can link up your cards and see the other design team samples by clicking here.  There are prizes up for grabs too, so be sure to check that out!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Clearly Whimsy Smarty Pants & Birthday Balloon
Patterned Paper: Lil' Inker Designs Striped Ombre Paper
Cardstock: PTI Spring Rain 
Ink: Fresh Ink Sky Blue & Slate

1 comment:

Inkyfingers said...

I love this clean and fresh design Jen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...