Friday, June 12, 2015

LOTS of Stamp Sets & Dies for Sale

I updated my page of stamps/dies/accessories that I have for sale and would love for you to take a look! You can view the info on the page tab at the top that says "Stamps for Sale - Updated" or you can click here!

I have LOTS of PTI stamps/dies for sale.  I also have Simon Says Stamp, Verve, MFT, Clearly Besotted, Paper Smooches, Studio L2E planner stamps, Avery Elle, Lawn Fawn, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Hero Arts, Mama Elephant, CTMH, Market Street Stamps, Technique Tuesday, Clear & Simple Stamps & lots of other miscellaneous!  

If you see anything you'd like, please send me an email by clicking the "Contact Me, Send Me an Email" link under the "Subscribe" section!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...