Monday, April 6, 2015

Birthday Celebration!


Hey everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend! I have a Springy card to share today.

Jen Carter Whimsy Birthday Balloons Banners 1.3

This one was a lot of fun to put together.  I started by stamping the tree and leaves from Into the Woods (the sentiment is from that set also).  I really like this tree!  Next I added the balloons & strings from Happy Everything.  I wanted one patterned balloon popped up so I die cut one with the Party Time die set.

Jen Carter Whimsy Birthday Balloons Banners Closeup

I love banners and couldn't resist adding the sweet little banner stamp from the Up, Up & Away stamp set.  I cut out every other banner and adhered it to the image.  The clouds, cut from patterned paper, are from the cool Stitched Clouds die set.  For the hills I cut a strip using the Stitched Border die trio.

Thanks for joining me today!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...