Thursday, March 19, 2015

Dual Stitched Dies from Lil' Inker Designs: Special Release!


Welcome to a special Lil' Inker Designs release!  We have some new product that we just couldn't wait to release so we are releasing it now!  YEA!!  These are product that Lil' Inker Designs customers have been begging for and you won't be disappointed...Stitched Mats: Dual Stitched Squares & Dual Stitched Rectangles!!

I have one card to share today using the new Stitched Mats: Dual Stitched Rectangles dies!

Jen Carter LID Double Stitched Rect Smile Wm

Squeal!! I LOVE these dies!! LOVE!!  Laura was the very first in the industry to come up with this idea of dual stitching and it gives such a fantastic look!!  For this card I stamped my images from the cool Really Rosemaling stamp set.   After I stamped the images, I lined up one of the new Dual Stitched Rectangles dies and ran it through my die cutting machine.  

Jen Carter LID Double Stitched Rect Smile Closeup wm

I wanted a tiny bit of contrast between layers so I took a piece of coordinating gray cardstock and trimmed it very close to the size of the inside piece and adhered it.  This also added a little bit of dimension.  I die cut the Smile Word Die twice and glued them together and then added them to my cardfront.  

Here are the products being released today!



ALSO releasing today are some Wire Cutting Pliers that make it super easy to snip off the little wires that connect the dies when they come to you!


Other Products I used on this card:


I based this card on a sketch from Case this Sketch that I loved, even though it is too late to play along.  


I am also entering this card in the Paper Players Challenge which is a CAS floral challenge.


Thank you so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoy these new products!

6 comments:

Lisa H. said...

seriously GORGEOUS!!!! love the soft, pretty colors and fabulous use of these new dies!!!

Laura Pryor said...

This is fab!! Thank you Jen!!

Amy Kolling said...

Jen......I LOVE your color scheme and that sketch? I saw it too late to play along

Alyssa S said...

This is beautiful, Jen!! Love, love, love it!! Now I'm totally sold on that stamp set too!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh my goodness, these double stitched dies ARE fabulous! Love the colors you selected and the big word die! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Karren said...

Beautiful card! The flowers are so soft and pretty and the double-stitched dies are going to prove hard to resist :) Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...