Monday, December 22, 2014

Shine!

Hey everyone!  Today I am stopping in to share I card I made with the latest stamps & dies from Lil' Inker Designs!

Jen Carter LID CAS Shine Diamond WM

I started by die cutting the fabulous Girl's Best Friend Diamond Die with holographic paper (saved off the back of a package!).  I stamped the "shine", from the Alphabet Gems stamp set in VersaMark and then embossed it with white embossing powder.  I took out my pearlescent watercolors and lightly colored the letters.  I also added one lone sequin to the diamond die to mimic that shine and sparkle that you often see when diamonds catch the light.  Super quick & simple card!

Thanks for stopping in today!  I'm off to do some last minute Christmas shopping.  I'm SO close to being done! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...