Monday, December 1, 2014

A Pine Cone Christmas

Hey everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I had a great time getting together with my family!  I did a little late shopping on Black Friday, but most of my shopping was done ahead of time online.  I found some pretty good deals that way too and avoided the hectic crowds!

Now it's hard to believe that Christmas is just 3 1/2 weeks away!

Jen Carter Pine Cone Christmas

For this card I used stamps from the Clearly Whimsy line called Christmas Greetings.  I love the pine cones and branches included in this set!  I stamped the branches in two colors of green ink and then stamped the pine cones.

Jen Carter Pine Cone Christmas Closeup

The sentiment is also from the Christmas Greetings set.  I added some bronze sequins to the bottom of the pine cones for a little extra something and finished the card off with a gold ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...