Friday, August 8, 2014

Dance in the Rain!

Hey!  How are you?  I wanted to quickly share a card I made using some new products that Lil' Inker Designs released last week!

Dance in the Rain WM

I love the new Dance in the Rain stamp set!  I embossed it in black on a Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine card.  I just love the font for these large sentiments!

Dance in the Rain Closeup

I then die cut the clouds from the Cut it Out Clouds & Accessories die set.  I left all of my striped slits in the clouds.  A quick tip on the easiest way I found to do that was to carefully remove the die cut from the cutting plate and then flip it over and adhere a piece of scotch tape to the cloud.  The pieces will stick easily to it and won't fall out!  I die cut the lightening bolts from yellow glitter paper.  I also die cut the black strip with the On the Diagonal die.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...