Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Crafty Peeps Card Kit So Cool!

Hi everyone!  I hope your summer is going well!  Today I am sharing a post with a couple cards made with the kit that my friend Leigh Penner sent for the Crafty Peeps Card Club!   I loved the colors in this kit!  It was a kit that called for some masculine cards, which I tend to need but never have on hand.

DSC00987

I knew as soon as I saw this paper that the first card I made had to use this paper in some way!  Leigh also included this cute sentiment from Reverse Confetti that was begging to be paired with the fans!  

DSC00992


I added in some enamel dots and a cute little wooden sprinkle from Jillibean Soup.

DSC00978

Another item that Leigh included in the kit that I knew I had to incorporate in a card were these cute wooden shapes.  They worked well with the die cut sentiments (don't you love that "hello" from Simon Says Stamp?).  I die cut the circles with Lil' Inker Designs Dual Stitched Circles dies.

DSC00984

I added in one of the buttons Leigh sent and some enamel dots. 
Be sure to stop by Leigh's blog to see what her and her sweet daughter Sage put together!

I'm linking these cards up over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!  The theme this week is Father's Day/Masculine Cards!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are fabulous, Jen! The little fans were my favourite, too! I love what you made with the kit!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jen your cards made with Leigh's kit are fantastic! Love the tiny veneers.

Lin said...

Kraft is a sure fire hit for masculine cards, Jen, I love them both! Thanks for sharing your cards with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Diane Jaquay said...

LOVE the fans, and the little wooden embellishments, two GREAT cards, Jen!!

Amy Kolling said...

I love love love the fan card because it uses pattern paper and you just add a sentiment for a fab card!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...