Sunday, May 18, 2014

Spring Greetings!

**Be sure to check out the stamps I have for sale here!**

Hey all!! The last few days have felt a little more springy here in Kansas!  Yippee!! Tomorrow though...back to the heat.  It's going to be a FUN day though because for our elementary school's end of the year celebration we are have an Amazing Race!  We will break into our Fab Family teams (one kid from each grade K - 6th) and compete at stations across town to see who will win the Amazing Race.  I sure hope my horribly out-of-shape body is up for this challenge, lol!  I LOVE the Amazing Race TV show so this is super exciting for me! :)

Well...back to the Spring theme.  Since we only have a few days until Summer vacation, I decided to share a Springy card today here on the blog.

Spring Greetings Tag Card

These Spring Flowers from Lil' Inker Designs seemed like a fun item to pull out.  I cut the flowers out of some corrugated paper from DCWV and I really like the texture it gave the flowers.  

Spring Greetings Tag Card Closeup

The flowers are adhered onto the Anytime Tag dies.  The sentiment, which I love the font for, is also from Lil' Inker Designs and is the Spring Sentiments stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful Spring day!

1 comment:

Amy Kolling said...

I don't know how you do it.....pairing patterns together but you always just blow me away! I have a really hard time with this! I love the florals placed with the diagonal stripes!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...