Saturday, July 27, 2013

Bravo!

Hey!! We are getting ready to celebrate Family Night! My son is home from Ponca Bible Camp in Arkansas after a week and we are fixing a Papa Murphy's feast!

Before our festivities begin, I'd like to share a card I've made based on the inspiration challenge on the Avery Elle blog!

Bravo 1.5


I loved the inspiration photo: the colors, the arrows, etc.  I pulled the colors from the arrows and used that as a starting point to choose the papers to match.  Then, I stamped a row of arrows in the gap on the left.  There is a yellow arrow in the middle but I had a hard time capturing it in the photo.  The top panel is popped up a little higher than the right panel for a little added fun.  


I'm not sure if this photo helps you see any of the detail better or not...

Here is the inspiration photo that this card is based on.


You still have time to play along!  Visit the July AEI♥U Challenge to play!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Off to eat some pizza and play some family games...I hear a little Wii action might be on the agenda tonight.  Wish me luck! 

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the popped up panel. Very clever! I noticed that you mentioned Arkansas in your blog post. I'm from Little Rock. :).

Cathy Weber said...

I really like how you have stamped in the little gap Jen. That is a great idea...the patterned paper along the side goes perfectly with the arrows.

Gina said...

I love your interpretation of the inspiration photo. Great design!! And hey...Arkansas!! Woooo Pig Sooooie! :) (born and raised here) Hope he had a great time at camp!

Christina said...

Those popped up panels are brilliant! Love the enamel dots and color choices.

Kara said...

Adorable..love the arrows! Enjoy your family night!!

Keren Baker said...

Just love this- love the shiny accents and all those gorgeous colourful stripes!

Amy Kolling said...

Oh I love your take on the photo especially with that striped paper!!! The placement of the arrows in the "gap" was a perfect addition!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Jen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...