Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hello!

Hey everyone!! I spent a little time this afternoon creating and I wanted to share one of those cards with you!


If you haven't heard, The Twinery is releasing FOUR new beautiful colors of twine next week!  Whoo hooo!  I got those new twine colors in my hands yesterday and was so excited to take them for a test drive.  Well, they are a hit!! LOVE them!  Here is one of the cards I created with the new colors.  This color is called "Strawberry" and is a pink coral color.  

**If you are a PTI fan, this is a PERFECT match for Berry Sorbet!  Yea!!**


There are several other things that I love on this card.  Hexagons.  What is it about hexagons?  I just adore them and they are so trendy right now!  And that sweet little Hello tag.  You know, for some reason office & school supplies always call my name.  I'm always looking to see what I can do with the new designs for the year and how I can incorporate them into fun projects and gifts.  When I saw this stamp set, it was a match meant to be! LOL!!

Thanks for visiting!! Have a great day!

Supplies
Stamps: Avery Elle Hello
Paper: PTI Smokey Shadow, Rustic Cream
 Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet & Palette Charcoal
Other: Strawberry Twinery Twine, PTI Hexagon Cover Plate, Corner Rounder, Pop Dots

6 comments:

Joyce said...

Oh, Jen, how fun is this card. Love that 'hello' stamp. I just bought an Avery Elle set, too. So glad I saw that the Twinery is releasing new colors, because I need to restock my red. Will you be listing PTI matches for all the new colors?

Tracey McNeely said...

What a great card Jen, I love how you took out a block so you could tie your twine. Very innovative.

Emma said...

Love this card, that colour combo is fantastic!

Jill Norwood said...

Great card! And I love the stamps! So fun!

JJ Bolton said...

Seriously cool card! Love how you popped out that one piece to tie your twine:) And that new twine color is awesome!

Cassie_lu said...

love the combo of the name tag stamp with the hexagons (not to mention the clever way you threaded the twine)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...