Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hexagon Love + More Button Pendants

Hi everyone!! I am back today with a card that I made using hexagons!! I have no idea what it is about hexagons but I love them!  


The colors for this card were inspired by my Project Life kit.  I loved the box that some of the pieces are in and so I used that as a starting point for inspiration.  


What I really love about this stamp set is that there are 3 strips to make easy backgrounds that all coordinate together!  LOVE that!!  I stamped the largest hexagon in Hawaiian Shores ink, the next size in New Leaf ink and the inside solid hexagon with Berry Sorbet ink.  I have to say that I LOVE these new inks!  After I stamped the rows of hexagons I ran the whole piece through my Big Shot with the Moroccan Motifs Impression Plate.


I die cut the little flag from Lil' Inker Flags & Tags Die and then stamped my sentiment.   

On another note, I updated my Etsy shop today to include FIVE new button pendants!  












I hope you like these!! Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies for Card
Stamps:  Rosie Posie & Pretty Peonies PTI
Paper: White
 Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Berry Sorbet, New Leaf
Other: Moroccan Motifs Impression Plate PTI, Lil' Inker Designs Flag Die, Pop Dots, Corner Chomper

11 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

Such a pretty card! I haven't really played around very much with those hexagons... you make me want to give them a whirl! :)

Leigh Penner said...

What a pretty card! And your button pendants are lovely, too!

Amy Kolling said...

Oh Jen.....I love your color combo! I really need to get these out and play! And oh my.....those button pendants are just gorgeous! I can't wait for you to "show" me one!! Like I told you, these are fabulous along with those creative names! I can't pick a favorite!!! We need to plan a stamp session!!! Hehe

Jill said...

Great soft, geometric card, Jen! I just love that color combo! Beautiful button pendants too--you know I'm a fan! :-)

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

I'm in love with that card!! Awesome job! :)

Kelly said...

I love your simple stunning card! Beautiful pendants, too :)

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous card...and wow those pendants are amazing...

Patti J said...

Your card is beautiful, and those pendants are amazing! My DD still loves the rings that I purchased a good while back! Thanks for sharing!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card, love those hexagons and the colors are so fabulous! Your button necklaces are so amazing...I have a question for you, once one is ordered, how long does it take to be shipped? thanks a bunch!

BethieJ said...

Jen your card is FANTASTIC!! and the button pendants are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Kristin said...

Love your card and I agree the inks are great!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...