Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sneak Peek

I am super excited about this post!! I have been working on a new item for my Etsy Shop, Jen's Ink Spot, for several weeks now and wanted to share a sneak peek with you! Actually, it has been more like a year since I originally put a ring like this together, lol, but I wasn't happy with my original attempt all those months ago and didn't pursue it any further.  But then, as I began seeing more and more cabochons around, and LOVING them, I decided to give it another try and this is what the result was (I am STILL working on perfecting the technique):


Here's a group picture of them!  These are adjustable size rings so one size fits most!  When I add them to my shop you will be able to purchase the ring that you see pictured as they will not have to be made to size like the button rings (don't worry, I will still have lots of button rings too!). 


Here's a little closeup of a few of them.  The ring bases are all different and range from silver, to copper to brass. 

Here's my favorite of the group:


Love this one lots!! Isn't that flower so pretty?  And the color turned out gorgeous!!
  
I hand made those flowers on the rings! I love it!! But, let me tell you, I had A LOT more bad flowers than I had good ones! I hope I can "get" it soon and they will all turn out perfect!

These aren't in my Etsy shop yet, but they will be in the next few days hopefully (unless they are all purchased before then).    I am trying to get more made and hope to list these by the end of the week! If you'd like to check out what I currently have in my Etsy shop, click here!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

These are sooo gorgeous Jen! Amazing job!

kasia c. said...

WOW!!! Jen these are absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe you made those flowers by hand, jeez that must have taken forever. Well worth the trouble i guess! :)
I must admit that pink chrysanthemum (?) is my fave. Stunning!!!

Amy Kolling said...

They turned out beautiful Jen! I need to play around with my molds a bit more......:)

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, these flower rings are amazing, Jen! They're gorgeous and I wish I were more of a ring wearer so I can buy one in each colour! Gifts? Hmmm...

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, these flower rings are amazing, Jen! They're gorgeous and I wish I were more of a ring wearer so I can buy one in each colour! Gifts? Hmmm...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...