Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Graduation Balloons


Last night was 8th Grade Graduation and I needed some more cards.  I wanted to go the non-traditional route for a few of them since I have these sets that I just HAD to play with! :)  I did make a bunch of traditional cards too but didn't have enough left.  This card was for a boy and I got the warm color inspiration from my friend Amy's card here.  I did use Ripe Avocado instead of Spring Moss but will have to try this color combination with Spring Moss later. 


I LOVE this Sunshine Impression Plate too!!  It is SOOOO much fun!  Two of the balloons are popped up with pop dots.  The medium balloon has 1/16" pop dots and the large balloon has 1/4" pop dots to give them more depth and make it look like they are closer/farther away from each other.

Thanks for stopping by!  Thank you also to those of you who leave me comments! They really make my day and I appreciate hearing your thoughts so much!

Supplies (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Up, Up & Away and Up, Up & Away Sentiments
Paper:  Summer Sunrise, Ripe Avocado, White
Ink: Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Rain, Pure Poppy, True Black
Other: Balloon & Cloud Dies, Sunshine Impression Plate, Linen/Canvas Impression Plate, Corner Rounder, Pop Dots

11 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

That is just soooo pretty! I'm playing with this set today, too! :)

Amy Kolling said...

Ok Jen.....Love the sunshine plate as the base....I have it and I may just save it to use when you are here so you can show me how to use since you have a BS. Of course, I love the colors!! See, Summer Sunrise isn't so bad, is it? I find myself reaching for it a lot!!

Mariana said...

Beautiful card, you are in a roll Jen!! I love everything you have done with this set!! So happy! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Another fab card, Jen! LOVE that sunshine impression plate!

Lisadwb said...

My PTI wishlist just keeps growing- Thanks to you!! =) Love the card!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is AWESOME Jen! Love the texture and the fabby colors!!!

Bonita Rose said...

love it.. i dont hv the sunshine plate yet.. but ohhh I do like it.. your card is fab!!!!

Maggie said...

Just love this card...the textures go well together, and the color combo is bright and bold!

jen said...

Love all the textures! You are making me wish for this set even more!!!

Katie said...

Such a happy card! I love the textures!

Dana said...

Love all the textural interest here Jen...and the simple LO is different and eye-catching. FUN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...