Thursday, February 4, 2010

Stamping Away Weekend

This past weekend, I got together with my stamping friends Amy, Barb, Brenda & Laurie.  We had a blast!

We each had a project to share on Saturday and I wanted to show you what we each made.

Here is the project that I put together:


This is one of my "go-to" color combos if you haven't noticed! :)  I love, love these colors!  It features PTI's set "Green Thumb". 


Here is Laurie's project featuring TAC's new stamp set "Wonder & Joy".


Here is Barb's project featuring my very favorite TAC set "Victorian Elements". 


Here is Brenda's project featuring TAC's set "Dear Friend".


And, last but not least, is Amy's project featuring PTI's set "Baby Button Bits".


It was such a fun weekend!  I'll post soon some of the cards that I made during the weekend.  Hope you enjoyed this post!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies for my "boot" card
Stamps:  PTI Green Thumb & Polka Dot Basics
Paper:  TAC Kraft, Brown & Ivory, PTI Aqua Mist
Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist & Vintage Cream, Champagne VersaMark, Jumbo Java VersaMagic
Other:  Eyelet, Ribbon, Pop Dots, Scor-bug, Corner Chomper

7 comments:

i'm with the band said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Green Thumb card!!!

Barb said...

LOVE it... colors, dots, clean & simple... everything! Can't wait for the next time we can all get together :)

BethieJ said...

I LOVE all the cards! That sounds so fun! My friends and I want to work out something like that.. I need to get together with them and just PLAN it!! :) Thanks for sharing!

Diane Jaquay said...

So many beautiful cards, they're all great!!

Bridgett Owens said...

You all must have had so much fun! I love the Wonder and Joy card a lot!!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Laurie said...

We had a great time!!! I can't wait to do it again! Everyones cards were so fun!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Cute cards, love them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...