Sunday, January 10, 2010

Appreciation



I am just loving this card...and these stamps!  This card uses all Verve Stamps.  Isn't the color combination pretty?  I started with a piece of patterned paper that I've been hoarding because I love it so much.  But, my friend Laurie made a card that ROCKS (LOL!! Sorry, Laurie that was for you!) using patterned paper and she inspired me to pull mine out and put it to good use!  After I picked my patterned paper, I just played the matching game until I found a color combo that I loved.  I think I scored! 

The coral patterned paper is from October Afternoon's Cherry Hill collection.  I stamped a background onto the blue paper.  The sketch is from Page Maps. Isn't the ribbon pretty?  It's from Really Reasonable Ribbon and they have LOTS of ribbon to choose from at very affordable prices!



Above is a closeup of the layers.  I used a very thin pop dot to pop up the large coral circle so that it would lay better with the ribbon under it. 



Hope you enjoyed this card!  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Verve Thankful Hearts & Thankful Accents
Paper:  October Afternoon Cherry Hill, TAC Brown & Ivory, PTI Aqua Mist & Berry Sorbet
Ink:  Burnt Umber Palette, Champagne VersaMark
Other:  Scalloped Border punch, ribbon, PTI Vintage Button, pop dots

4 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

What a great card! Love the ribbon and Verve stamps are awesome!! I just discovered them recently and love, love, love them!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Amy Kolling said...

I saw this stamp set on the Verve website and instantly loved it! Great job!

Monica K. said...

Wow! This is beautiful. Love the colors and the layout.

Risa said...

What a beautiful card. I love that color combo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...