Friday, January 15, 2010

From the Heart


I've been having so much fun lately creating cards.  This is one that I started yesterday and put the finishing touches on today (in between taking care of my sick little girl).  I am loving this color combo and paper!

The stamps come from several different companies:  Paper Trey Ink (PTI), Verve & The Angel Company. 



I love that big scallop at the bottom of the card!  And see those bright white dots on the circle scallop?  That comes from one amazing white gel pen!  You can order them, with FREE shipping, from this store, Trendy Right Now.  Thanks again to Laurie for sharing that great find!

Thanks for stopping by!  Let me know what you think!

Supplies
Stamps:  Verve ("Thankful Hearts"--small hearts & sentiment), TAC (larger hearts--"I Heart You"), PTI ("polka dot basics")

Paper:  PTI Kraft, Scarlet Jewel, Ocean Tides & Lavendar Moon
Ink:  Champange VersaMark, Moonlight White Brilliance, Ocean Tides Hybrid PTI, Pixie Dust VersaMagic
Other: ribbon, white gel pen, pop dots, PTI Ocean Tides Button

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Absolutley adorable! Love the layers and the colors! LOVE it!!

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Jen! LOVE the colors, AND the big scallop :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...