Thursday, December 10, 2009

More Christmas

I've been playing along this week with a Christmas celebration on a site designed just for demonstrater's for TAC.  Every day we have had several challenges to complete.  I thought I'd show you some of the creations I've made for that.

This first one was to create a card that was inspired by this photo.



Here's the card I submitted:



I had orginally made another card for this challenge but after I went to the gallery I noticed that it looked a lot like Lauries! :)  So I made another one to submit instead.  Below is the first card that I made.




I LOVE my Labels Nestabilities Dies if you haven't noticed!  :) 

Supplies for card #1
Stamps: Victorian Elements, Holiday Cheer, Linear Sentiments
Inks: Thatched Straw VersaMagic, Moonlight White Brilliance, Lamore Red & Noir Palette
Paper: TAC Scarlet, Kraft, Black & Ultrasmooth White
Accessories: Ribbon, Pencil Eraser

Supplies for card #2
Stamps: Linear Sentiments, Build-a-background Level A Hostess Set, Aged Ornaments, Holiday Cheer
Inks: Thatched Straw VersaMagic, Noir & Lamore Red Palette, VersaMark
Paper:  TAC Scarlet, black, White Ultrasmooth
Accessories:  Ribbon, Button, Scrappers Floss, Buttons, Pop Dots, Labels 1 Die

6 comments:

Chris said...

fantastic cards - i should be playing along too instead of blog hopping! tee hee...and online Christmas shopping. :)

Sarah G. said...

Beautiful cards! I hope to get one of the label nesties sometime.

Melisa Waldorf said...

Jen I love the black and gold you added! Gorgeous!

Amy Kolling said...

I LOVE the first one!! Very elegant!

Bridgett Owens said...

Beautiful cards! What striking creations!

Laurie said...

So pretty! This was a good color combo. I would have never used Gold on my own. Just not one I reach for!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...