Saturday, November 21, 2009

Vintage Christmas

Well, it's no secret how much I LOVE "Victorian Elements"!  So, after I made the tag, I had to put it as a focal image on a card. 



I stamped "Script Background" from TAC (love that stamp!) with Cognac Palette ink for the background.  Then, I took my sponge and distressed the edges with Jardin Moss Palette ink.  The only other thing I did before I adhered the tag was to take some DCWV White core paper and punched a border and then used a sponge to distress it, bringing out the white core. 

I know it's hard to tell in the photo, but before I glued the kraft piece of the tag to the green scalloped mat, I crumpled it up to give it even more of an aged look (I did this before when I made the tag).



Hope you enjoyed it!

Supplies
Stamps:  TAC Script Background, Victorian Elements, Holiday Cheer
Paper:  TAC Kraft, DCWV Reddish Pink, Green Bazzill
Ink:  Cognac, Jardin Moss & Lamore Red Palette
Other:  Fiskars Border Punch, Pop Dots

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Very pretty Jen! Love that antiqued, vintage look - you aced this one!!!

Chris said...

I've been loving how you made your tags into cards - and this one is my favorite. I love these guys too! :)

Trudy Osborn said...

How pretty!

Laurie said...

This is just so pretty! I love the script background and the colors you used!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...