Thursday, July 2, 2009

Seminar Roommate Gifts & More

Here are the gifts that I made for my roommates at The Angel Company's seminar. I found some glittery lotion at Target and then used my Scor-Pal to custom design a box that would fit it. Not too hard to do using that tool! I love how they turned out!

I used the Level C Hostess C from the Serendipity Catalogue (which is still good until next Spring) called "Be of Good" as the main image. The boxes are decorated with the small stamps in the "Butterfly Bits" stamp set.

See the white dots in the centers of the images? Those are made with my white souffle pen which I LOOOOVEEE!

Did you know that you can stamp on tissue paper? It was so simple and so fast and just like that I have custom tissue paper that matches my boxes!

When TAC sent us our seminar packet, they also included a chipboard heart and told us to decorate it however we wanted. I used the same pattern that I used on my mother's day card and then added some of the words from our Seminar stamp set and tied it on to my bag so that it would be easy to find.

And, this is my name tag. The only thing I did was add the bow to the front with the button & black scrapper's floss. I thought it was cute.

3 comments:

Sarah G. said...

Your roommate gifts turned out soooo cute! I like this picture of them all lined up. So pretty! I'm glad you posted a picture of your heart because I love how you stamped it and I want to try that!

Michelle said...

Wow - your roomie gifts are awesome!!! It was so great meeting you and I'm hoping we can keep in touch. I look forward to "chatting" around the 15th :o)

Barb said...

Great roomie gifts & I love the heart tag! How cool is that to stamp the tissue to match?! Luv it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...