Monday, December 22, 2008

Scor-Pal Gift Bags




Here are some gift bags that I made using the Scor-Pal. They are SOOOOO easy!! If you'd like the tutorial, you can see it here.

The paper and stamps that I used are all from The Angel Company. Do you see the Scarlet Red, Navy Blue, Ivory and White Cardstocks that I used? These are all from the TAC Basic Cardstock collection and they are awesome, high-quality THICK cardstocks (80#). If you don't have these in your collection, I highly recommend them! There are other colors available in this collection as well including Brown, Olive, Black, Olive, etc!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute bags!! I just love the Scor-Pal!

Sarah G.

Barb said...

The bags are great, Jennifer!!

Laurie said...

Yeah! And I have one! I love these! I had so much fun making mine! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...