Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Apple Tree


The tree on this page was made to match the apple tree on her shirt. The patterns are very similar.


This is not one of my favorite scrapbook pages, but I do love the pictures of Sadie. Sometimes a page just doesn't come together the way I envision it. This one threw me off from the very beginning! I have two totally different themes going on here and there is no cohesiveness.


The journaling frame was the TAC September Stamp of the Month and I colored it using the glitter gel pens. The "love" stamp is from the "Love Doodles" set. There is a "date disk" on the bottom corner of page 2. You can't see it in the photos but I stamped a flourish in Pink Petunia VersaMagic Ink from TAC's "Flourishes" set around several of the edges.

Sadie is just one month old in these pictures (she's 6 & 1/2 months old now).

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This layout is so fun! I just love your apple tree!!

Sarah G.

Laurie said...

These pages are adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful job you've done! I really like the look of the paper around the edges...the stitching was a nice touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...