Thursday, September 4, 2008

Penelope Paper from The Angel Company




Another Sadie scrapbook page. This was one I did a few weeks back. The paper that I used is from TAC's Penelope paper pack. I love the rich colors in this set! It worked perfect with these black & white pictures! I paired the paper up with TAC's Kraft cardstock which is another one of my favorites.

The swirly stamps that I used for accents on this page come from the "Fancy Punctuation" set. I love this set because it can be used in so many ways in both scrapbooking and card making. I also used the "More Abundance" word set which gives you SO many possibilities (this is what is on the tag).

The larger paper flower was punched with the new flower punch that TAC offers and the smaller ivory flower and the buttons come from the Audrey embellishment jar.




6 comments:

Dianette Seda said...

What a beautiful page! I just love it!

Cynde said...

This layout page is just gorgeous! The baby is too! Love all the colors you used and how you put it all together. Really Nice!

Sarah said...

These are cute pictures of Sadie and your layout is wonderful! The Penelope paper is one of my new favorites. :)

Sarah G.

Anonymous said...

Jen these pages are beautiful!! I know you are enjoying that sweet baby girl :) She's precious.

Diane said...

Love the pages...and what a sweetheart too! :-)

Trudy Osborn said...

I don't know which is cuter, the layout or the baby!!! Great job

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...