Saturday, February 2, 2008

More Baby!


I have a baby shower for a good friend to attend today and so I whipped up a quick card for her. They don't know if they are having a boy or a girl so I tried to keep it as gender neutral as possible.

This card uses TAC's "Sentimental Boxes" set for the main Twinkle, Twinkle image. The stars that I put on the front and sides are from a Christmas set called "Simply Christmas". I stamped the stars with VersaMark ink and then used a sanding block to make the images pop off of the page.

As you can see from the side view, I stamped a few stars using Landscape Palette ink onto a scrap piece of the green paper, cut them out and then adhered them to the front of the card using pop dots. I didn't intend originally to do this but a nice blue ink smudge made the decision for me! Have to hide those "mistakes" you know!


Here is a view of the card partially open.


I intend to add some glitter sparkles to the front Twinkle, Twinkle panel still using my Stardust pens but they are stuck in a drawer that I can't get open and my husband isn't around this morning to help me! So, in the end, I will add that little sparkle to the front panel to finish off the card!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Great card, Jen. Your friend will love it! I really like the way you did the stars.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very cute!
:-)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card great affect ,Dawnx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...