Sunday, July 8, 2007

Home Decorating Ideas


This is one of my favorite designs that made the catalogue. (My very favorite design didn't make the catalogue but it was displayed at seminar so I'll have to see if I can get persmission to show it to you on my blog. I'm not sure if I'll be able to or not.)

I found this hook at Michaels and it had a picture of a cup of coffee on it. I took that off and this is how it ended up. It's funny how when I go to places now I look at things so differently. I'm always asking myself, "Can I alter that?" and "What can I do with that?". It's so much fun!! I can custom design whatever I want almost!

It's hard to see but there are stickles on the bath bubbles. I colored the image with watercolor crayons and a dove blender.

If you are looking for decorating ideas for your kitchen or bathroom, anything with a hook would be fun to alter! This stamp set is called "Rub a Dub Dub" and can be found on page 70 in the new fall/winter TAC catalogue.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Very cute Jennifer! Great idea! I will have to keep my eye out for those fun projects!

Anonymous said...

I saw this and absolutely fell in love with it! I'm the same way, I found these cute little plaques at M's and made some contest entries with them. Always looking for things I can alter!

kssdesigns said...

This just shows how talented you really are! Keep up the good work.

Sarah said...

What a cute project! I love this!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...