Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Sneak Peek from The Angel Company

I have really been enjoying my new sneak peek sets from The Angel Company! I cut the "More Abundance" set up today so of course I had to use it on a card right away. First though, I went to the Color Combos site and found a color combination that I liked but hadn't used yet and I came up this combination:


This one brought back memories because I remember loving the pink & gray color combination back in grade school! I even had a sweatsuit that was in the pink & gray color scheme!
So, using those colors, and 3 of the new sneak peek sets, this is the card that I came up with.

On this card I used the TAC Sneak Peek sets "Treasure It", "More Abundance" & "Curls & Swirls". The inks I used are Palette inks. The background on the pink & green papers were stamped with one of the swirls in the "Curls & Swirls" set and the words came from "More Abundance" (love that word set and the font for this particular saying!!). The flowers are from the "Treasure It" set (the stems & leaves on the smaller flowers are from "Fanciful Flowers").
These sets will be in The Angel Company's newest catalog that will be released to customers on July 1st but they are available for purchase now!

4 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh this is so exciting!!! Thanks for sharing!
:-)

The Art of Cards said...

I love the colors. I bookmarked the color combo website. Thanks for that info!

Awna said...

thanks for the link for the color combos :) Beautiful card!

----- Alison Mewer Cowan ----- said...

I just tried to e-mail you the magic card directions, and it bounced back to me. E-mail me at AlisonMC@nycap.rr.com, and I'll send you the directions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...