Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Happy Birthday Catherine!

Today is Catherine Pooler's birthday!  The design team wanted to shower her with love and I wanted to share the card I made for her special day!

Happy Birthday Catherine!
This month we are also celebrating Stamp Nation's birthday so this card is not only for Catherine's birthday but for the Birthday Card Stash Done! Challenges going on.  Today's tutorial and sponsor comes from Winnie & Walter so I featured some products from their store too!

Jen Carter Catherine Pooler Winnie Walter Birthday Balloons

I knew I wanted to incorporate as many ink colors into this card as I could because when I think of birthdays I think lots of fun colors!  For the background I used Winnie & Walter's Mini Scenery: Spotty stamp that I love!  I stamped it with Pixie Dust, Bellini, Tiara, Rockin' Red, Party Dress & Mint to Be inks.  I used one of the bold stamps & the matching outline stamp from the In a Word: Happy stamp set, stamped in Bellini & Black Jack ink.  The sentiment below, from the same stamp set, is stamped with Pixie Dust. Both sentiment panels are popped up with dimensional tape. The balloons are from a Simon Says stamp set called Birthday Balloons.

Jen Carter Catherine Pooler Winnie Walter Birthday Balloons Closeup

It's hard to see but I added glitter to the top of "happy" with a Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss pen.  

Happy birthday Catherine!  I hope you feel loved this birthday!! You are truly a kind, loving person and I'm so blessed to be on this team with you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...