Monday, January 1, 2018

Fun Announcement!

I have some exciting news to share!  You've been seeing a lot of Catherine Pooler posts on my blog in the last few months.  Today, I'm excited to announce that I am officially part of her new Design Team!
I first fell in love with Catherine's ink line at a stamping retreat when I had an opportunity to try them out and from there I was hooked!  (If you haven't checked them out yet they are the BEST dye inks!  I love the vibrant colors so much!  See the collection here!)  Since then I've worked with the Stamp of Approval boxes and regular releases and have enjoyed it all so much!  I'm so happy to be working with this wonderful team of women!

If you aren't familiar with Catherine Pooler designs, check out all of the products here!

By the way, a new Stamp of Approval box is coming January 9th and sneak peeks start in just a few days!  You just might start seeing some sneak peeks of the collection tomorrow! :)

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Chrissy Larson said...

So super excited for you, Jen!!!! Congrats!

June K said...

Congrats, Jennifer.

Susan said...

Woohoo!! Congrats!!

Jennifer K said...

That’s so great, Jen. Congratulations!

Patti J said...

Congratulations, Jen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...