Friday, October 27, 2017

Watercolored Joy to the World

Jen Carter Joy to the World Watercolor

I'm still playing with the new products from Lil' Inker Designs' latest release.  You can view all of the new products here if you'd like.  This card was really simple to make.  I started by stamping the new Joy to the World stamp and embossing it in white.  I then used some cheap shimmer watercolor cakes (found here) and painted a circle around the sentiment in blues. I added a little green randomly.  When it was dry I tied some white twine around the panel and attached it to the blue & white striped paper.  Super simple & easy to mass produce!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!! I love how you created this!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...