Monday, October 23, 2017

A Rainbow of Hello

Jen Carter CP Hello Cameras 1

Hello. :)  I wanted to play with this camera paper from the Shimelle Glitter Girl line.  I love camera images and what's better than a rainbow of cameras?  I used the gorgeous Catherine Pooler inks blended on Bristol Smooth cardstock to create that gorgeous hello, die cut with the Hello die.  (Do you have the Hello die yet?  Love the handwritten "font" and the size!)  The colors I used to create the rainbow are It's a Girl, Aquatini, Flirty Fuchsia, Party Dress, Orange Twist & Tiara inks from Catherine Pooler.   I die cut the hello two more times and then adhered all three layers together to create dimension.  I adhered it to a piece of striped vellum and added some sequins.

I'm glad you stopped by today!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...