Check out my stamps for sale by clicking the "Stamps for Sale" tab above!

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Be the Reason...

Jen Carter Be the Reason wm

Be the Reason

Hey everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card using Lil' Inker Designs Be the Reason Someone Smiles Today stamp.  I started by embossing the sentiment with white embossing powder onto the black cardstock.  Then, I took copics and colored directly over the embossed image to create the colored parts. 

For the background, I die cut several different colors of cardstock from one of the dies from the Stitched Mats: Long & Skinny Rectangles die set.  To finish the card off, I attached the center image panel with dimensional tape and added some colored sequins. 

So much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your comments so much! Have a great day!