Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Enjoy the View!

Hello!  So, last week I showed you a card using Frantic Stamper's new Big Car die facing the front. Today, I want to show you how you can use the same die but make the car look like you're seeing the back of it.

Jen Carter Big Car Back Sunrise Sunset 2

I have to say that I really like how this card turned out.  And I really like playing with this die!  :)

I started by assembling my car using the Big Car die.  This die is so fun!  

Jen Carter Big Car Back Sunrise Sunset Dimension 2

For the scene, I wanted to make it look like the car was looking out over the city.  I die cut the Cityscape die several times in vellum, light gray and a dark gray cardstock and then lined them up behind my window frame.  I then die cut the sunrays with the Sunburst Card Panel die and layered that behind the buildings.  I popped all of that up in front of the star patterned paper.  

Jen Carter Big Car Back Sunrise Sunset Dimension 1

Here you can see the dimension a little bit better.

So that you can compare the front view & back view of the cars, here is the card I shared last week using the same Big Car die.

Jen Carter Big Car Front Sunshine 2

Seriously.  Fun die! :)  

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you get to enjoy a great sunrise or sunset today!

1 comment:

Pink Panoply said...

What an absolutely fabulous card. Good for masculine or feminine. I love all the fun layers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...