Thursday, March 2, 2017

Gorgeous Spring

Jen Carter Gorgeous Lacey Blooms1 Foliage Tag 1


Hello!  Today's card has me dreaming of Spring!  I started by creating my framed border using Frantic Stamper's Scalloped Rectangles Basic die.  I then die cut two of the Nested Tags #2 die, one in kraft and one in mint green.  I built the rest of my card on those two tags.

Jen Carter Gorgeous Lacey Blooms1 Foliage Tag Closeup

The leaves come from a trendy die called Assorted Foliage that I can see using for many projects!  I then die cut the Lacey Blooms 1 flower and paper pieced the different colors inside of it.  That "gorgeous" die (don't you love the font?!) was die cut from gold glitter paper with the Lovely & Gorgeous word die.  I did cut it down slightly so that it would fit better on my tag. To finish the tag off, I added a button and some beautiful emerald twine from Garn & Mehr.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely card and I appreciate your discussion of the elements! Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...