Friday, June 24, 2016

Sending Hugs


Hello!  Today I have a card to share using my favorite die from the latest Frantic Stamper release, Vacation at the Beach.

Jen Carter Daisy Hugs 2

I love these new Stitched Daisy dies!  There are 2 of them in the set and the one that I used cuts and stitches directly into your cardstock.  For this card, I chose to paper piece the petals and center back in but it looks really neat leaving those pieces out too!  I used white glitter cardstock for the petals in the top daisy (it was hard to capture on camera).  For the other two daisies I just used regular white cardstock.  

Jen Carter Daisy Hugs Closeup

I paired these new dies with a previously released sentiment die set called Accessory Words #3 that has lots of mix & match word dies to create custom sentiments with.

I am adding this to ther Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge to add shimmer!  I added my shimmer in the top daisy using white glitter cardstock.

Thanks for visiting today!  Have a great one!

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely delightful, Jen! the inlaid die cut is gorgeous and perfectly fitting.....love it! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add Some Shimmer” Challenge! Super work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...