Thursday, June 2, 2016

Hugs & Prayers

Jen Carter Painted Prayers 
I recently acquired the PTI Painted Petals Anniversary Set and today was the day I got to try it out.  It took me a few times to get the colors right, but I had a great time playing around with all of the color combinations.  After I stamped all of the flowers & leaves from the PTI Painted Petals stamp set, I die cut a piece of vellum with the Lil' Inker Designs Silly Stitched die.  I then embossed the black sentiment on the vellum and then attached the flowers.  I die cut the prayers with ombre paper from the Hero Arts Prayers set.  

I based my color scheme on the Cupcakes Inspirations Challenge #362.

Thank you for joining me today!  I hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your work in our challenge this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
-Sandy, DT

Naki said...

Oh boy! This is simply beautiful! Your flowers look soooo pretty!!! I love that you used so much yellow, such a cheerful card! Thanks for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations!

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, Sweetie DT -

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...