Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Teacher...You're Appreciated


This week is Teacher Appreciation week and in honor of that I have a card to share for a teacher.  My kids are so fortunate to be at a school with awesome teachers/staff!! We are so blessed and so fortunate!  THANK YOU teachers for everything you do and everything you do that you don't have to do but you do because you LOVE the kids!!  You go above & beyond!

Jen Carter Teacher Apple Latice 12 wm

For this card I created the background using the Wrapper's Delight: Lattice Die.  I die cut the apples with the Apple Pieces die set & then stamped the apple with the coordinating Teacher Talk stamp set.   I LOVE this stamp set!  These fresh apple images are perfect for teacher cards!

Jen Carter Teacher Apple Latice Closeup 11

I die cut the Teacher Word die with green cardstock & then stamped the sentiment from the Teacher Talk stamp set.



Thank you so much for stopping by!  Don't forget to say thank you to your kids' teachers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...