Monday, May 23, 2016

Extraordinary Heroes (plus a video!)


Hi!  I wanted to share some more from the Frantic Stamper Superhero Release with you!  I have another card to share and a video that shows most of the cards that I made for this release!

First the card.

Jen Carter Heroic Batman Front

I went with an unexpected color combination on this one and I really like how that turned out.  I found some comic like patterned paper and then stamped & embossed my sentiments on it from the Frantic Stamper Super Sayings stamp set.  I love the font in this stamp set!

Super Sayings stamp set

Jen Carter Heroic Batman Closeup

I used some glittery paper to put together the batman icon that is die cut with the Heroic Symbols die set.  There are three dies in that set and it is such a fun grouping of dies!

Heroic Symbols die set



 If you'd like to check out the entire release, click here.  If you'd like to see Cityscape die, click here.

Thanks for joining me today! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...