Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Spring Birthday

Hey everyone!  Even though it snowed here yesterday, we were outside later in the afternoon without coats and having an Easter egg hunt!  Crazy!  But it sure puts me in the Spring mood and Spring means flowers.  I don't have a green thumb but I really appreciate what everyone else is able to do with their green thumbs!

Jen Carter Potted Flower Birthday Front

This was a fun card to put together and I used quite a few Frantic Stamper dies in the end.  The main die is a recently released die called Wooden Potting Bench.  The pots & leaves are also from that set.

Jen Carter Potted Flower Birthday Closeup 2

I die cut the Watering Can out of silver paper and then distressed it with a sanding block to make it more realistic.  I used the small lilac flowers & leaves from the Mix N Match Lilac die set to put in the watering can.  The butterfly is from the Petite Butterflies die set.  I watercolored all of the images with Zig Real Brush Pens (except for the bench & watering can).  

Jen Carter Potted Flower Birthday Closeup 3

The sentiment panel was diecut from vellum using the Double Fishtail Labels die set.  I embossed the sentiment from the Celebration stamp set.  The background was embossed with the Double Diamond Card Panel die (and I will share a video on this soon!).

Thanks for visiting my blog today!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...