Monday, January 11, 2016

Celebrate (and warm up!) with a Cup

I'm writing this post on Sunday after spending the morning at church.  This afternoon was a nice lazy, (COLD) Sunday afternoon and after a few weeks of dealing with a cold and congestion it was just what the doctor ordered!  Since I'm sitting here sipping a nice cup of coffee flavored with Peppermint Mocha creamer (my favorite!) I thought it was a good time to share a card I made using Lil' Inker Designs new and updated Coffee Cozy stamps & dies!

Jen Carter Coffee Cozy Birthday

I used the new & updated die set Coffee Cozy Dies to cut out the coffee cup, cozy & cup lid.  It was fun choosing all of the patterns for this and I love that you can mix & match to your hearts content!

Jen Carter Coffee Cozy Birthday Closeup

I stamped the sentiment on the strips from the new & updated Coffee Cozy Stamps.  This new stamp set has lots of great sentiment choices as well as some small images.  I used one of the two steam images for this card.  I really like the stitched look of this one! 

Jen Carter Coffee Cozy Birthday Front


Here are the new products up close!



Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you have a nice, warm day! :)

Supplies
Stamps: Lil' Inker Designs Coffee Cozy Stamps
Dies: Lil' Inker Designs Coffee Cozy Dies
Patterned Paper: Pebbles Winter Wonderland
Ink: Fresh Ink Slate, VersaFine Onyx Black

1 comment:

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this, Jen! Great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...